All applicants must be 21+ with valid ID
PLEASE NOTE: The entire property is a non-smoking environment, this includes tobacco and cannabis. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Uses expertise to educate patients and customers on product selection and purchase procedures; answers questions; positively represents the company
- Maintains a calm and helpful demeanor during high-volume times to ensure customer satisfaction
- Demonstrates compassion and sensitivity when assisting patrons in order to accommodate their unique needs and preferences
- Addresses customer concerns and/or complaints using prescribed operation procedures
- Maintains privacy and confidentiality of patient and customer information
- Supports other members of the team
- Follows daily operation procedures in compliance with company policy and CCC regulations
- Utilizes computerized point of sale system to complete transactions
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous retail, hospitality, and/or customer service experience preferred
- Basic computer skills required; POS software and cash management experience preferred
- Basic math skills including adding and subtraction required
- Ability to resolve issues with a professional manner
- Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations including some weekend and holiday work
- Outgoing, energetic, and enthusiastic attitude; strong work ethic
- High attention to detail and discretion when handling monetary transactions and sensitive patient information
- Must be able to pass a background check in accordance with state regulations
- Open for all holidays except Christmas & Thanksgiving – must be willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to stand and walk for an 8+ hour shift
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to stoop, kneel, and bend at the waist
- Workplace Environment
- Busy retail environment with moderate noise level
- Indoor environment; some exposure to seasonal temperature changes
- Loud at times, music, conversations and radio communication constantly
- High volume work during peak hours, events and holidays
Inventory & Compliance Manager
The Inventory & Compliance Manager (ICM) is responsible for supervising the daily activities involving our inventory of cannabis products and ensuring all activities are compliant with state regulations. The ICM works with the Retain Sales Manager and General Manager to maintain a robust variety of cannabis products on the sales floor, in adequate quantities, at all times. The ICM is responsible for developing efficient and compliant inventory management practices, training the inventory team on effective implementation of these practices and making adjustments as needed to increase efficiency and/or to remain compliant with any amendments that the state may implement.
Click on Apply for additional details.
Graphic & Web Designer
Cannabis Connection is seeking a highly motivated graphic & web designer for our marketing team. This position is responsible for creating and coding unique, visually compelling digital and print signage and other content that is compliant with the MA cannabis regulations. They will manage graphic design, website development, collateral development and some copywriting. The ideal candidate will have substantial knowledge of cannabis, the cannabis industry and the wide variety of products available. They will be self-motivated, resourceful, and have impeccable design skills. This is a newly created position and the responsibilities may be adjusted in the future.
Click on Apply for additional details.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.
Monday - Thursday 10am–8pm
Friday & Saturday 10am–9pm