Adult use cannabis is now available only through curbside pickup. See below for complete details.
How It Works:
- Place your order online at ccofwestfield.com/menu.
- When ordering, select an available time slot for pickup. If your desired time slot is unavailable, please check back later or choose a new time to pick up your order.
- You’ll receive a text message confirming your order and scheduled pickup time.
- Please arrive within your selected time slot. If you arrive prior to your designated slot, your order will not be ready. There will be limited parking available on-site for waiting.
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you please remain home and reschedule your visit.
- We ask that you come to pick up your order alone and wear a face covering when an associate approaches your vehicle. PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE!
- Our staff will check your ID and ask to see your text notification of your time slot.
** Both in-state and out-of-state IDs are accepted. Expired MA IDs will be accepted if they expired on or after 3/1/2020. Expired IDs from other states will NOT be allowed. Unexpired, temporary IDs will be accepted. **
- If there are other passengers in your vehicle, every person MUST be 21+ and provide valid ID. If anyone cannot prove they are 21+, we cannot complete your transaction. Every passenger must also wear a face mask during the visit.
- Our staff will direct you to an area where you will confirm your order and pay using a debit card from your car. No changes to orders are permitted. If you need to add or change your order, you must place a new order.
- If there is an issue with your debit card, cash payments will be accepted, but exact change is required. We are prohibited from giving any discounts or accepting tips. Credit will not be accepted.
- After the payment has been processed, your order will be delivered to your vehicle.
- We thank you for your purchase and invite you to follow us on social media for more updates.